Materialising and quantifying marketing ideas / messages into product concepts is one of the most rewarding things we get to do. We take a significant amount of care and allocate a large amount of time to selecting items that we present to clients. We do this through our creative resources, drawing on marketing history from other clients, reviewing product data trends and drawing on new product pools. To be selected a product needs to have the following characteristics:
- genuinely connect with the target audience (preferably verified historically from other parties);
- meets precisely and completely the marketing objectives;
- has the best possible ecological and quality credentials;
- has appropriate innovative and creative merit; and
- has the most suitable material and manufacturing pedigree given our customer’s price constraints.