about us; our passions
Def’n passion, noun “powerful or compelling emotion”.
We get excited by the same things that you get excited by:
- Product outcomes that are remembered and retained. A little more in price is often a lot more in quality. Quality is remember, valued and retained.
- Reducing waste. Offer things that are ecologically better and or have a greater perceived value and consequently will be retained longer. There is no future in producing items that are perceived to be; a gift now, “garbage” five seconds later.
- Being more ecologically responsible. Nature offers many practical materials; use them when you can. When you use synthetics, endeavour to use less of them or use them less often.
- Encourage and foster creative product development. Let’s create art. Let’s create items of beauty. Beauty has impact.
- Focusing on quality at all price points. Look for Japanese quality, at a Chinese price.
- Identifying and promoting innovation. Invest in finding and trying something new. Invest in making items more practical / useful.